Enough already! Today’s the day I decide to pull my head out of my ass and either finally start living or continue down a road of misery and destruction. To live or not to live? I honestly have been stuck in limbo over this very simple question for quite some time. To live means making serious changes – no-holds-barred – BECOMING TOTALLY FEARLESS, eliminating all of my addictions (which have kept me numb), and facing IT ALL head on!
So okay, I’ve decided I commit to life! TODAY marks my start date of FULL COMMITMENT – NO turning back, NO backing down – JUST DO IT no matter what!!!
My first commitment is to my health and defined here for everyone to see. Starting today, I FULLY COMMIT TO:
- my high-protein/low carb diet for a full 6 months. Plan consists of:
- 64oz water daily;
- daily vitamin and enzyme supplements (to account for lack of fruit);
- 4-5 small meals daily consisting of a daily allowance of 8oz lean protein (not including protein shake/snack supplements-limit of 1-2 daily), 4 cups of vegetables (lettuce, celery and cucumbers are free foods and can be eaten whenever). Reduced salt intake. 2 oz olive oil or grape seed extract oil.
- Eating first meal within 30 mins of waking and no eating after 7:00pm.
- This particular diet means ABSOLUTELY NO: pasta, rice, all potatoes, legumes, breads or cereals; sweet peas or corn; root vegetables of any kind (including beets, carrots, etc.); all fruits or fruit juices; commercial vegetable juices, sodas, teas, enhanced water; cheese and other dairy (except 1 oz for coffee or tea only), nuts, candy, chocolate–sweets of any kind; and alcohol.
- one “unrestricted” meal allowed on Treatment days, other than that NO CHEATING!
2. my fitness program for 1-2 hours every day – yoga, cardio and strength training.
I COMMIT TO BEING THE CHANGE I WANT TO SEE!